- Tickets are no longer refundable. The ticket refund period has ended on September 30, 2021.
- Tickets purchased for the 2020 and 2021 events will be valid for the 2022 festival with the following exceptions.
Tickets purchased from Tiketti must be updated according to the instructions provided. In the past couple of years, many of you have moved addresses and tickets have already been shared among friends. There can be refunded and saved tickets in the same orders. By updating your tickets, you ensure that you are the owner of the ticket, regardless of who the ticket purchaser is, and at the same time provide us with up-to-date contact information for possible wristband delivery.
Instructions for updating tickets:
- tickets will be updated at https://www.tiketti.fi/paivitalippuja
- take out your ticket, you will need the ticket codes
- enter the ticket codes in the field provided in the URL above. You can enter several codes at once.
- select the event for which you are updating tickets. Please note that tickets can only be upgraded to the equivalent 2022 festival tickets. If you have 2-day tickets, you can only upgrade them to two-day tickets.
- after the ticket codes, enter your contact information in the fields provided.
- if you are the original purchaser of the tickets and your information corresponds to the original order, you will receive the updated tickets in your email immediately.
If you are not the original subscriber of the tickets, we will send an inquiry to the original purchaser as to whether the tickets can be updated for you. NOTE. Tiketti always works according to the original purchaser’s wishes and can only respond to inquiries about tickets to their purchaser.
If you cannot participate in Blockfest 2022, you can resell tickets bought from Tiketti on the LiputOn-service. You must update your tickets before you can put them up for sale on the LiputOn- service. HOX! You can not sell or buy tickets from LiputOn-service anymore!
Tickets bought from Ticketmaster are valid for Blockfest 2022 as they are.